|Study location||United Kingdom, Park Square campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Health professionals are increasingly aware of the need to provide
advanced practice within the context of healthcare agendas. Nurses
have to operate in increasingly complex organisations and be familiar
with advancing practice in all areas of healthcare. This course offers
an opportunity for experienced nurses to develop their knowledge and
prepare for taking lead roles in key developments. Home-based students
are required to apply their new knowledge to their work environment.
On completing this course, students could progress into advanced
practitioner roles, consultancy, managerial positions, health and
social care policy development, teaching and research and development.
During the course you will:
- Be able to focus on your discipline area
- Experience contributions from an experienced multidisciplinary
- Study a course that is innovative in its approach, with a strong
emphasis on theoretical learning
- Discover a unique combination of subject areas to enable advanced
- Learn from a team with extensive experience in supporting students
- Benefit from excellent transport links to London – only 30 minutes
from the University by train
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Clinical reasoning in nursing assessment and diagnosis
- Nursing management of multiple health needs
- Evidence-based learning
- Supervising learning and development
- Assessing and evaluating performance
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.