|Location||United Kingdom, Liverpool|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||£18,000.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
2:1 Hons or equivalent in a relevant Biological Sciences subject is required
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 7.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
The aim of the MRes is to provide training at Masters level for intercalating medical undergraduates, medical and science graduates and career academics-in-training, so meeting regional and national demands for research oriented skills in these disciplines.
A key element of the programme design is the development of relevant, appropriate research skills, in addition to a systematic understanding and critical awareness of the research process.
The programme prepares the student for doctoral research training and satisfies the criteria of the Research Councils for Master of Research training.
- Provide training in transferable skills, techniques, and knowledge appropriate to postgraduate research students at Masters level
- Develop the capacity for individual work and teamwork in an interdisciplinary research environment
- Conduct independent research through practical experience in formulating appropriate research strategies, methods, data collection and analysis via three 12-week research projects
- Develop communication skills both oral and written to enable research debate (with scientific and lay audiences) and peer reviewed journal publications
- Equip the student to take the first postgraduate steps leading to future roles in biomedical research in the clinical, industrial, and public sectors
- Prepare the student for entry into a PhD programme.
This is a pre-deadline and we suggest to apply before this date
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.