|Location||United Kingdom, Polhill campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Upon completion of your studies you will be well placed to work in
the health and fitness industry. Career opportunities include health
promotion and development with local authorities and research within
such organisations as the NHS. You may also develop your research
interests within higher education.
During the course you will:
- Experience a unique syllabus with a multidisciplinary approach to
- Enjoy the opportunity to apply theory to the practical elements of
- Benefit from ‘world-leading’ staff expertise and research as rated
by the Government’s Research Assessment Exercise 2008
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Research design
- Exercise testing and diagnosis
- Exercise testing and prescription
- Physical activity, nutrition and metabolic health
- Laboratory skills
- Research methods
- Advanced exercise testing and diagnosis
- Professional skills
- Strength and conditioning
This is a pre-deadline and we suggest to apply before this date
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.