|Location||United Kingdom, University of Bedfordshire|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
This Masters Degree in diabetes will give you the opportunity to
specialise in this area in your practice, developing your skills,
knowledge and research role.
During the course you will:
- Enjoy links to all the major clinical and academic centres of both
Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, including the hospitals of both
counties and the Universities of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and
- Gain access to the key research and academic Institute of Diabetes
for Older People based at the Postgraduate Medical School at the
Putteridge Bury Campus
- Benefit from teaching teams comprising senior NHS specialists, led
by Professor Alan Sinclair, a leading figure in medicine and diabetes
who also directs a major diabetes research programme and several
national and international initiatives
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Research methodology
- Project preparation
- Evidence-based medicine
- Ethical and legal aspects
- Detailed areas of study relating to the specialism of diabetes
This is a pre-deadline and we suggest to apply before this date
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.