|Study location||United Kingdom, University of Bedfordshire|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The skills you will acquire on this course will qualify you for
positions that require knowledge of both engineering and computing,
such as systems analyst, embedded systems designer/developer, IT
consultant or a computer science/electronic engineering lecturer.
During the course you will:
- Experience an application-oriented course that provides you with
the opportunity to develop balanced knowledge and skills in both
embedded engineering and computing to meet requirements from industry
- Combination of theoretical and hands-on experience with
industrial-standard embedded system development toolkits
- Real-world problem solving, supported by the department’s
well-established connections to industry and internationally
recognised research activities.
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Advanced DSP
- Embedded sensors and controllers
- Intelligent agents techniques
- Programming embedded systems
- Emergent technologies
- Digital communications
- Project management
- Multimedia applications
CAREER MANAGEMENT SKILLS
The course will develop students ability to reflect on their
performance, and to develop teamwork, written and oral communication.
CAREER/FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
- Systems analyst
- Embedded systems designer / developer
- IT consultant
- Computer science / electronic engineering lecturer
- MSc by Research and PhD