|Location||United Kingdom, (Main Site)|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||£14,311.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each band)
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
One academic reference must be sent
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The Accounting and Financial Management MSc degree is an exciting
development at Coventry University Business School. With the rapid
growth of global change the course meets the demand from industry for
high quality, rigorous and well-trained researchers and effective
The programme covers both advanced accounting and financial
management modules giving students a certain level of flexibility to
explore more before specialising in a particular area.
The modules covered in the MSc Accounting and Financial Management
degree have been carefully developed so that the following three main
streams are covered:
- Internal Accounting and the Financial Management environment
- External Financial Market environment
- Inter-linkages between internal and external accounting and
financial management environments
You will study the following modules in the Accounting and Financial
- Auditing and Assurance
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Research Methods in Finance
- Institutional Investments
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Financial Risk Management
- Dissertation or Company Internship and Report
The MSc is an important stepping-stone for those who want to become,
for example, Accounting and Financial Managers, Professional
Accountants, Financial Analysts and Financial Consultants.
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries.